Our Great Goat Cheese Assortment includes a selection of cheeses from four distinct countries:
- Drunken Goat DOP (Spain): This famous Spanish cheese is a must try! It is a semi soft goat cheese soaked in the traditional style wine of the region, Doble Pasta, which is made from the Monastrell grape. (7.5 oz)
- Buche de Chevre (France): This wonderful goat's milk cheese from Poitou in the Loire Valley is aged for two months, during which time it develops a hard, edible crust complete with a bloomy white mold coating. It is sharp and tangy near the rind and gets progressively richer and creamier toward the center. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea (Holland): A goat's milk cheese that is made with potato skins and basil oil. The potatoes lend the cheese a uniquely earthy flavor that complements the tang of the goat's milk beautifully. (7.5 oz)
- Goat Cheddar (USA): Sharp and smooth, this cheddar is aged a minimum of one year, giving it a complex, nutty flavor, with a subtle undertone of classic goat's milk flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.