- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A sweet, tender and mild cheese from Tuscany made from a careful balance of cow and sheep's milk. Blended throughout are shavings of rare Italian white truffle that transform Boschetto into a powerfully addictive delicacy. (6.5 oz)
- Green Peppercorn Chevre by Coach Farm: Dotted with green peppercorns that impart a delicious peppery flavor to the cheese. (4 oz)
- Fourme d'Ambert AOC: A soft, creamy blue cheese in a cylindrical shape. Perfect for the dessert tray. (7.5 oz)
- Cave Aged Swiss Gruyere: A raw cow's milk cheese produced in small batches at the foot of the Swiss Alps. The cheese is aged in underground caves giving it a beautiful appearance and a wickedly spicy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Australian Water Wheel Crackers: The delicate but appetizing flavor and texture of Water Wheels enhances cheese rather than competes with it. (4.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.