- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A sweet, tender and mild cheese from Tuscany made from a careful balance of cow and sheep's milk. Blended throughout are shavings of rare Italian white truffle that transform Boschetto into a powerfully addictive delicacy. (6.5 oz)
- Buche de Chevre: This wonderful goat's milk cheese from Poitou in the Loire Valley is the most exquisite chevre we have ever tasted! When enjoying this cheese, you savor a delightful combination of flavors and textures in each bite. (7.5 oz)
- Fourme d'Ambert AOC: A soft, creamy blue cheese in a cylindrical shape. Perfect for the dessert tray. (7.5 oz)
- Cave Aged Swiss Gruyere: A raw cow's milk cheese produced in small batches at the foot of the Swiss Alps. The cheese is aged in underground caves giving it a beautiful appearance and a wickedly spicy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Original Crackerthins: Crackerthins are a premium water cracker. Thin and crispy, they are perfect served with fine cheese, spreads, and pates. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.