Share a world of flavor! It is impressive in size, color and taste! This outstanding basket includes the following international items:
- Red Dragon: (Wales) Red Dragon is a buttery and spicy cheese with plenty of bite, but is not too hot. Not only do the mustard seeds give Red Dragon its marvelous flavor, but also its texture. The brown ale makes the cheese moist and tangy. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea Goat Gouda with Basil Oil and Potato Skins: (Netherlands) This award winning artisan cheese is quite addictive. It is always an igourmet best seller, people can't get enough of it! (7.5 oz)
- Irish Cheddar: (Ireland) The milk for this "bitey" cheddar is taken from cows grazing the green grass of southeast Ireland, an area traditionally known as "The Garden of Ireland". (7.5 oz)
- Montasio DOP: (Italy) Rich, full bodied Northern Italian cheese, perfect for snacking. (7.5 oz)
- Smokin Goat: (Spain)The Smokin' Goat is a lightly smoked, semi-soft Spanish goat's milk cheese from the Canary Islands. This cheese is aged for 15 days and naturally smoked over beech wood a week after production. (7.5 oz)
- Olli Artisan Salami: ( USA) Olli Salumeria makes artisanal slow-cured meats based on original 160-year-old family recipes. Their products are made with pork from heritage-breed pigs, pasture raised on family-owned sustainable farms. (6.0 oz)
- Rabitos: Chocolate Dipped Figs: (Spain) Tender young dried figs are stuffed with a blend of dark chocolate ganache and brandy, then dipped in even more chocolate. The richness of the chocolate and brandy is nicely accented by the delicate flavor of the fig. (5 oz)
- Petits Poivrons (Sweety Drop Peppers): (Peru) Also known as Incan Red Drops, Petits Poivrons have a sugar-like sweetness and work well in salads, paired with cheese and charcuterie, pizza or pastas. (4.3 oz)
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallows: (Belgium) These are some of the most decadent marshmallows you will ever try! They are fun, novel and carefully crafted, true to their Belgian chocolate heritage. (1.9 oz)
- Fig Cake : (Spain) Pan de Higo is simply pressed dried figs shaped into a round cake. Slice into thin wedges, it is the perfect (and traditional) accompaniment with cheese in Spain. (8 oz)
- Dalmatia Fig Jam: (Croatia) Rich in hand picked Adriatic figs, this versatile spread is perfect on fresh toast or bagels combined with your favorite cheese. Also great as a topping for ice cream. (8.5 oz)
- Walker's Shortbread Highlanders : (Scotland) This world famous shortbread is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. (7 oz)
- French Waffle Crackers: (France) These waffle crackers are thick enough to avoid crumbling but light enough to let the flavor of the cheese shine through. (3.3 oz)
- 34 Degrees Crispbreads: (Australia/USA) These thin, delectable wafers are an excellent base for cheese, paté, spreads and jam. (4.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.