- Red Dragon: (Wales) Red Dragon is a buttery and spicy cheese with plenty of bite, but is not too hot. Not only do the mustard seeds give Red Dragon its marvelous flavor, but also its texture. The brown ale makes the cheese moist and tangy. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea Goat Gouda with Basil Oil and Potato Skins: (Holland) This award winning artisan cheese is quite addictive. It is always an igourmet best seller, people can't get enough of it! (7.5 oz)
- Irish Green Wax Mature Cheddar: (Ireland) Our Green Waxed Cheddar is produced by Tuxford and Tebbutt from pure Irish milk. The milk for this "bitey" cheddar is taken from cows grazing the green grass of southeast Ireland, an area traditionally known as "The Garden of Ireland". (7.5 oz)
- Montasio DOP: (Italy) Rich Northern Italian cheese, perfect for snacking. (7.5 oz)
- Blueberry Cinnamon Chevre: (Canada) This festive cheese is every bit as good as it sounds! It combines the creamy goodness of fresh, spreadable goat cheese with the fruity tang of blueberry and the spicy warmth of ground cinnamon. (4 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: (French) Saucisson Sec is a pork sausage, naturally air-dried. Made in the USA from a time-honored French recipe. (8 oz)
- Rabitos: Chocolate Dipped Figs: (Spain) Tender young dried figs are stuffed with a blend of dark chocolate ganache and brandy, then dipped in even more chocolate. The richness of the chocolate and brandy is nicely accented by the delicate flavor of the fig. (5 oz)
- Petits Poivrons (Sweety Drop Peppers) by Trois Petits Cochons: (Peru) Also known as Incan Red Drops, Petits Poivrons have a sugar-like sweetness and work well in salads, paired with cheese and charcuterie, pizza or pastas. (4.3 oz)
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallows: (Belgium) These are some of the most decadent marshmallows you will ever try! They are fun, novel and carefully crafted, true to their Belgian chocolate heritage. (1.9 oz)
- Dried Asian Pears: (Japanese/Korean) Each season, Subarashii Kudamono Orchards in Pennsylvania hand-crafts a selection of their Asian Pears into this unique and tasty product. Most of the production is exported to the Orient, but a small amount is kept for connoisseurs in our domestic market. (4.2 oz)
- Raspberry Jam : (Poland) Agrosik are award-winning producers of fruit and vegetable preserves in Warsaw. (16 oz)
- Walker's Shortbread Highlanders: (Scotland) This world famous shortbread is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. It contains the simplest yet finest ingredients, blended and baked to delicious perfection. (7 oz)
- Nordic Sweets : (Sweden) Nostalgic Swedish sweets. (8 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: (Australia) These thin, delectable wafers are an excellent base for cheese, paté, spreads and jam. (3.5 oz)
- 34 Degrees Crispbreads: (New Zealand) Perfect for snacking, you will love these crisp crackers from New Zealand. (4.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.