- Pitted Kalamata Olives: These delicious Organic Pitted Kalamata Olives from Greece are smooth with a delicate salinity, and are the perfect accompaniment to cheese and charcuterie boards. (9.8 oz)
- Spanish Olives: This elegantly designed line of olives is cured the traditional and natural way with water and salt. The olives are hand harvested and processed in small batches in barrels to ensure the highest quality product. (6.9 oz)
Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This award-winning EVOO from Spain is nuanced enough to enjoy in its simplest form, drizzled on a piece of bread. But it also adds something truly special to salads, marinades, and prepared dishes, such as whole grilled fish or roasted lamb. (250 ml)
- Dalmatia Olive Tapenade: This Croatian tapenade is an exquisite blend of slightly sweet and smoky olives with extra virgin olive oil. (6.7 oz)
- Olive Oil Tarralli: A crunchy snack from Puglia, Taralli is enjoyed before, after or in between meals. (2.8 oz)
- Cheese Stuffed Greek Olives: The large Halkidiki olive, from the peninsula of the same name, is a luscious, smooth, buttery olive ideal for stuffing. These are hand-picked, patiently cured for months, and hand-stuffed with real cheese. (7.8 oz).
- Grilled Green Olives: These delicious pitted green olives are quickly grilled to lend then an unmistakable and unique flavor. We especially loved these Greek olives paired with goat cheeses and young creamy gouda. These also make an outstanding dirty martini. (5.3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This beautiful gourmet gift is hand assembled in an igourmet signature gift box.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.