- Manchego Reserve: Spain's most popular cheese. Made from 100% sheep's milk in the La Mancha region. Aged for 12 months. (7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: Fresh, tangy chevre from Quebec topped with cranberries and a touch of cinnamon. Perfect for holiday entertaining. (4.4 oz)
- Grana Padano Aged 18 Months: It's name means "gold from time" and that describes it perfectly. This delicious hard cheese from northern Italy is made from raw milk and has a sweet, nutty flavor with hints of fruit. (7.5 oz)
- Gruyere: A wonderfully versatile raw cow's milk cheese from Switzerland with a nutty, spicy, full flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Atalanta Creamy Blue: This new specialty from Wisconsin an extremely mild and creamy flavor. Great with fresh fruit or on salads. (7.5 oz)
- Coastal English Cheddar: Coastal is aged for over 10 months and has a creamy yet crumbly texture with a tangy, grassy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: For those who like it rich and creamy, this bloomy-rinded cheese oozes when cut into and pairs perfectly with crusty French bread. (8 oz)
- Montasio: This gourmet cheese from Italy is aged for 10 months, giving it a bold, memorable flavor. A perennial favorite! (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.