- Gouda (Europe): If you are a cheese lover, then this creamy Gouda is a must have! A staple for every refrigerator. (7.5 oz)
- Argentine Reggianito (South America): Inspired by the world famous hard cheeses of Italy, this cow's milk cheese was created by Italian immigrants living in Argentina. This hard Parmesan-type cheese develops a sharp, piquant flavor with age, making it perfect for grating. (7.5 oz)
- Australian Cheddar (Australia): This white cheddar hails from the land down under. It has a medium sharpness and a clean taste that owes itself to the purity of the milk sourced for its production. A buttery flavor separates this cheese from its English inspiration. (7.5 oz)
- Atalanta Blue (North America): Atalanta is the Greek goddess of hunt, travel, and adventure. The name Atalanta is thus appropriate for this new blue cheese from Wisconsin. It's a bold , crumbly cow's milk cheese that took several years to perfect. Enjoy it crumbled over salads, stirred into sauces, or on crackers. (8 oz)
- Crackers for Cheese: This gift box would not be complete without some delightful crackers to pair with the cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Packed in an igourmet signature gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.