- Provolone Piccante: We love this Piccante version, which is rarely available in the U.S. and much more interesting than the mild Provolone most Americans have come to know. One of the great sandwich cheeses, Provolone Piccante is also an excellent melting cheese that is perfect in omelettes or atop a toasted baguette. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano DOP Stagionato: The original hard Italian cheese, Grana Padano is a firm, dry, fruity cheese from the Po Valley of Northern Italy. Stagionato is aged for an optimal 18 months. Grate it over pasta, vegetables, or soup; or serve it as a table cheese drizzled with extra virgin olive oil. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola DOP: Italy's famous blue cheese comes from Lombardy. Made from cow's milk taken from local herds that graze on beautiful rolling pastures, no Italian Cheese Assortment would be complete without a cut of authentic Gorgonzola. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano DOP: This soft, sheep's milk cheese is made in the hills of Tuscany. It is young, sweet and springy. We find that this combination well represents the wide variety of flavors and textures found in Italian cheeses. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.