- Provolone Piccante: Sharp! We love this Piccante version, which is rarely available in the US and much more interesting than the mild Provolone most Americans have come to know. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio DOP: Montasio is a pasture-terraced mountain located to the northeast of Venice in the Friuli-Venezia region of Italy. Since the mountain milk from which Montasio is made is high in butterfat, the cheese has a richer flavor with hints of butterscotch. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano: A truly wonderful hard grating cheese that can also be enjoyed shredded, cubed or shaved. (7.5 oz)
- Salami Chub: Premium salami from one of the most respected brands in the industry. (8 oz)
- Taralli: Ideal served with all kinds of Italian cheeses, salamis and hams. (8.8 oz)
- Sliced Prosciutto: One of our favorite cured hams, imported directly from Italy. A must have for any traditional antipasto or charcuterie course. (4 oz)
- Bono Castelvetrano Olives: The Nocellara del Belice Olives, known in the United States as Castelvetrano olives, are cultivated exclusively in their native environment in and around the town of Castelvetrano in the West of Sicily.
- Italian Cookies: Traditional Genovese cookies for dipping in coffee or sweet wine. (4.76 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in an igourmet signature gift crate
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.