- Provolone Piccante: Sharp! We love this Piccante version, which is rarely available in the US and much more interesting than the mild Provolone most Americans have come to know. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio DOP: Montasio is a pasture-terraced mountain located to the northeast of Venice in the Friuli-Venezia region of Italy. Since the mountain milk from which Montasio is made is high in butterfat, the cheese has a richer flavor with hints of butterscotch. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano: A truly wonderful hard grating cheese that can also be enjoyed shredded, cubed or shaved. (7.5 oz)
- Salami Chub: Premium salami from one of the most respected brands in the industry. (8 oz)
- Taralli: Ideal served with all kinds of Italian cheeses, salamis and hams. (8.8 oz)
- Sliced Prosciutto: One of our favorite cured hams, imported directly from Italy. A must have for any traditional antipasto or charcuterie course. (4 oz)
- Bono Castelvetrano Olives: The Nocellara del Belice Olives, known in the United States as Castelvetrano olives, are cultivated exclusively in their native environment in and around the town of Castelvetrano in the West of Sicily.
- Italian Cookies: Traditional Genovese cookies for dipping in coffee or sweet wine. (4.76 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in an igourmet signature gift crate
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.