- Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio: 36 months of aging makes this a premium Parm. (8 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A sheep and cow's milk cheese studded with white truffle shavings. (6.5 oz)
- Piave DOP Aged 6 Months: A mountain cheese from the north of Italy outside of Venice. It is reminiscent of Gruyere and other Alpine cheeses. (7.5 oz)
- Sliced Speck: This is our favorite dry cured ham, imported directly from Parma, Italy. A must have for any traditional antipasto or charcuterie course. (3 oz)
- SiGi Marmalade: SiGi's Fruit Spreads are produced using fresh Italian fruits and real cane sugar. (7.7 oz)
- Coppi Pasta: Masseria Coppi makes this gourmet pasta in the region of Puglia using traditional methods. The result of their dedication to tradition and attention to detail is a pasta with the distinct fragrance and flavor of wheat and a satisfying chew that is typical of high-quality pasta made the authentic, old-fashioned, artisanal way. (17.6 oz)
- Genovese Pesto: Can be used to add flavor to a number of dishes or as a topping for crostini at snack time. (6.7 oz)
- Sicilian Tomato Sauce: A wonderful red sauce for topping pasta or many other dishes. (11 oz)
- 100% Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A glorious extra virgin olive oil from one of Italy's most respected brands. An excellent EVOO that can be used in the pasta pot during preparation, as an ingredient in a homemade sauce or as a drizzle on the plate. (250 ml)
- 3 Leaf Balsamic Vinegar: A rich tasting balsamico from Modena. (250 ml)
- Acacia Honey by Forteto: Translucent golden honey made from acacia trees in the lush hills of Tuscany. (8 oz)
- Italian Roast Coffee: 100% Arabica coffee with an Italian flair. (8.8 oz)
- Italian Chocolate Bar: This delicious semi-sweet chocolate is a rare treat from the Mediterranean. (2 oz)
- Vegetable Tapenade from Umbria: A delicious spread served cold or hot. (6.7 oz)
- Torrone: A delicious, sweet nougat treat from Italy. (12 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese. (8 oz)
Gift Presentation and igourmet.com cheese knife included:
Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.