- Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio: 36 months of aging makes this a premium Parm. (7.5 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A sheep’s milk cheese from Tuscany studded with white truffle shavings. (6.5 oz)
- Piave DOP Aged 6 Months: A mountain cheese from the north of Italy outside of Venice. It is reminiscent of Gruyere and other Alpine cheeses. (7.5 oz)
- Sliced Speck: This is our favorite dry cured ham, imported directly from Parma, Italy. A must have for any traditional antipasto or charcuterie course. (3 oz)
- Benedetto Cavalieri Pasta: Founded in 1918, Benedetto Cavalieri continues the family tradition of making pasta according to the time-honored "Delicate Method". (17.6 oz)
- Genovese Pesto: Can be used to add flavor to a number of dishes or as a topping for crostini at snack time. (6.7 oz)
- Pasta Sauce: The secret to many restaurant's "signature" sauces, grilled veggies, cheese accompaniments, etc. have been thanks to Menu of Modena. (24 oz)
- 100% Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A glorious extra virgin olive oil from one of Italy's most respected brands. An excellent EVOO that can be used in the pasta pot during preparation, as an ingredient in a homemade sauce or as a drizzle on the plate. (250 ml)
- Balsamic Vinegar: A rich tasting balsamico from Modena. (250 ml)
- Raw Italian Honey: Award-winning beekeepers have been producing honey at Altedo in the province of Bolognia in Emilia-Romagna for over 20 years. (4.2oz)
- Cream of Balsamic: Concentrated and tangy with a sweet finish! Isola takes balsamic vinegar cream glaze to a level of delicious quality that you would only be able to find in the finest restaurants. (500 ml)
- Italian Roast Coffee: 100% Arabica coffee with an Italian flair. (8.8 oz)
- Biscotti: Imported from Italy, these biscotti are the perfect pairing for your morning cup of coffee or your evening espresso. (4.76 oz)
Hand assembled in a stained black wooden box, finished with a ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.