- Filligans Mustard: (Ireland) Hand-made in Dublin in small batches, according to traditional farmhouse recipes. (6.5 oz)
- Fine Dijon Mustard: (France) Smooth, assertive, and complex classifies this traditional French mustard. Made with a classic blend of French ingredients, this mustard is a perfect complement for your favorite meat or raw vegetable. (3.5 oz)
- Brownwood Farms Famous Kream® Mustard: (USA) Tantalizing on a roast beef sandwich, this mustard is also perfect for adding extra punch to homemade vinaigrette recipes. (10 oz)
- Kozliks Mustard: (Canada) Kozlik's Black Harp Mustard is an Irish-style mustard infused with the taste of dark stout. A great condiment for steak and corned beef, but we also love it with a plate of bangers and mash. (8 oz)
- Bavarian Style Sweet & Spicy Mustard: (USA) For centuries, its sweet and slightly spicy profile has been the condiment of choice when serving traditional Bavarian meals, topping weisswurst and dipping pretzels. (9.5 oz)
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.