- Irish Lakeshore Mustard: (Ireland) This strong Irish mustard is bright yellow in color and quite smooth in texture. This forceful condiment is sure to help clear your sinuses! (6.5 oz)
- Fine French Dijon Mustard: (France) Smooth, assertive, and complex classifies this traditional French mustard. Made with a classic blend of French ingredients, this mustard is a perfect complement for your favorite meat or raw vegetable. (3.5 oz)
- Brownwood Farms Famous Kream Mustard: (USA) Tantalizing on a roast beef sandwich, this mustard is also perfect for adding extra punch to homemade vinaigrette recipes. (10 oz)
- Kozliks Mustard: (Canada) Kozlik's Black Harp Mustard is an Irish-style mustard infused with the taste of dark stout. A great condiment for steak and corned beef, but we also love it with a plate of bangers and mash. (8 oz)
- Hengstenberg Mustard in Glass Jar: (Germany) Hengstenberg's German Mustard is made of a mixture of yellow and brown mustard seed, harmoniously combined with vinegar, salt and spices, and no preservatives added. (7.1 oz)
- Berard Mini Spatula (Box Wood): (France) Located in the mountains of Provence, Berard has specialized in creating hand-crafted olive wood boards, bowls and kitchen utensils since 1892.(1 oz)
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.