- Schlünder Cake: A German-made moist, delicious cake. (14 oz)
- Imported German Mustard: Made from a mixture of yellow and brown mustard seed, harmoniously combined with vinegar, salt, and spices. (100 ml)
- Smoked Ammerlander: Gently smoked over Beechwood embers, this delicious cheese hails from Dringenburg, near the coast of the North Sea (7.5 oz)
- Allgäu Emmental: One of the most famous German cheeses, it is not originally from Allgäu, but from the region of Emmental located in the Swiss canton of Bern. (7.5 oz)
- Cambozola: This popular Bavarian cheese is a rich and creamy Camembert-type cheese with a bloomy white rind. Beneath its crust, one finds streaks of tangy blue. (7.5 oz)
- Original Bavarian Pumpernickel Bread: Our Bavarian Pumpernickel Bread has no chemical additives or coloring - just rye, water, and salt! It can be served with cheese instead of crackers, or topped with vegetable or cheese spreads, patés, cured meats and smoked fish. (17.5 oz)
- Glazed Gingerbread with Chocolate: These soft brown gingerbread cookies are sweet – first glazed, then dipped in chocolate. (7.5 oz)
- Cat Tongues from Germany: Cat Tongues (also known as Katzenzungen) are a classic treat in Germany. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This basket is hand assembled in a stained black pine crate, then finished with an elegant ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.