- Barrel-Aged Feta is produced from December through April from a blend of all natural sheep and goat's milk taken from free-ranging herds. By the end of the four month aging period, a wonderfully creamy, rich, complex flavor is fully developed. (7.5 oz)
- Manouri is essentially a sheep's milk "cream cheese". Try it spread on toast with fig or apricot jam. (7.5 oz)
- Kasseri is a firm table cheese made from a careful blend of 75% sheep's and 25% goat's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Greek Mountain Tea: Greek Mountain Tea (Sideritis or Ironwort)grows wild in rock crevices of hard limestone where the herbs thrive at altitudes exceeding 1000 meters. Makes a wonderful, refreshing tea that has multiple health benefits too! (2 oz)
- Mixed Greek Olives are a delightful medley of textures and flavors, from sharp and meaty to soft and fruity olives. (6.36 oz)
- Greek Fig Salami: This vegan Fig Salami is made from premium Greek figs, pistachios and cinnamon. These healthy snacks make for the perfect cheese companion on your platter. (8.5 oz)
- Stuffed Grape Leaves (Dolmas) are soft and tender grape leaves, stuffed with rice and onions, fresh dill, and mint. (7 oz)
- Kalamata Olive Spread Classic flavor of Greek Kalamta olives. Perfect as a dip, spread or on fish. (7oz)
- Mt. Vikos Taverna Meze: Meze is Greek for appetizer or small plate of food. Mt. Vikos offers authentic resipes with natural ingredients and big flavors. (7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is hand assembled in a pine wood crate that is handmade in Maine, then finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.