- Lingonberry Jam: One of favorite jams, it is made from small firm berries with a slightly sweet and slightly sour flavor. They flourish in the summer in the Scandinavian countryside. (14 oz)
- Gjetost: Made in Norway from a blend of cow and goat's milk, it has a distinctive, sweet, caramel-like flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Danish Crumbly Blue: This tangy, crumbly cow's milk blue from Denmark is not overly sharp, making it very versatile. (7.5 oz)
- Vadenost: Also called Herrgardsost, this cheese has been produced since the 18th century and has a full-bodied, slightly grassy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Cream Havarti: Ours is made on Denmark's Bornholm Island, also known as The Sunny Island, by the Bornholm Dairy under the St. Clements brand. (7.5 oz)
- Mrs. Olsen's Lefse: Lefse is a traditional, potato-based, soft, flat, Scandinavian bread - the perfect pairing with the included Lingonberries. (9.6 oz)
- Peppered Mackerel in Oil: This Peppered Mackerel is excellent in a sandwich or as a topping on a fresh salad. (5.3 oz)
- Matjes Herring: These matjes or soused herring, have been cooked in vinegar, then are canned in a flavorful marinade containing salt, sugar, wine, dill, mace, and onions. (7 oz)
- Finn Crisp Crispbread: Delicately thin crackers with a deliciously grainy and crispy taste. (7 oz)
- Swedish Ginger Snaps: Imported from Sweden, these traditional cookies are packed with spicy goodness. (5.25 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a black stained pine gift crate, finished with an elegant ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.