Our impressive French Premier Gift Box starts with five French cheeses and finishes with great Parisian desserts. Included are:
- Camembert: This Brie-type cheese from Normandy is creamy and delicious. (8.8 oz)
- Comte: A fruity, nutty, aromatic cheese from the French Alps. (7.5 oz)
- Chevre by Couturier: A favorite French goat cheese, soft and spreadable. (5 oz)
- Agour Ossau-Iraty: This Basque cheese from 100% sheep's milk has a delicate bouquet. (7.5 oz)
- Fourme d'Ambert: This creamy blue cheese is a lovely French treasure. (7.5 oz)
- Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Trouvillais by Biscuiterie de l'Abbaye: Shortbread cookies made with butter, fresh cream and local fruit. (4.4 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect crackers for cheeses. (2.75 oz)
- Michel Cluizel French Chocolate Bar: A premium treat from one of the world's most respected chocolatiers. (2.5 oz)
- Crispy French Waffle Crackers by Tresors Gourmands: Light enough to not overpower your topping, but just the right thickness to not fall apart while you dress it with your favorite topping. (3.3 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: A naturally air-dried pork sausage. (4 oz)
- Mousse Truffee: This is Les Trois Petits Cochons' signature mousse. This luxurious mousse features the gem of French cuisine - black truffles. (8 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard: A wonderful Dijon mustard imported from France. (7 oz)
- French Cornichons: The perfect accompaniment to pate, these tiny French pickles are marinated in a white wine vinegar. (12.35 oz)
- Arnaud Green Olives a la Provencale: These green olives are cured for several months in course sea salt and macerated in their own juice, before seasoned with sunflower oil and aromatic herbs grown in the Provencal countryside.
- Petit Tresors: Normandy shortbread cookies with a layer of rich chocolate. (4.4 oz)
- Les Folies Fromage Fruit Spread for Cheese: Les Folies Fromage (The Cheese Follies) by Guillaume et Lesgards has designed the perfect spreads to complement your fromage. (4.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet large shipper.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.