- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A sheep's milk cheese from Tuscany studded with white truffle shavings. (6.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: We love how a spicy Provolone complements cured meats. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: From Lombardy comes the only authentic Gorgonzola. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano 24-Month: A hard cheese from the Po Valley. (7.5 oz)
- Piave: Skilled artisans handcraft this true delicacy from the Po Valley! (7.5 oz)
- Italian Honey: A trendy, wonderful cheese accompaniment. (4.23 oz)
- Italian Tuna by Callipo: This authentic Italian tuna show what heights tuna can reach. (2.8 oz)
- Soppressata: A course grind salami characterized by a hearty flavor. (8 oz)
- Sliced Speck : Hailing from Northern Italy, Recla's Speck is a flavorsome and aromatic cured meat thanks to the juniper, laurel and rosemary seasoning (3 oz)
- Taralli: A treat from Italy makes a great snack anytime but especially with a glass of wine (8.8 oz)
- Eggplant Caponata: Traditional Sicilian antipasto. Perfect with meats or as bruschetta. (9.3 oz)
- Canestrelli Cookies: Traditional Genovese cookies made by Panarello. (3.2 oz)
- 100% Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: One of Italy's most sought after export items, there is no substitute for a great EVOO. (8.45 fl oz)
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: Perfect for salads and marinades or whenever you need a touch of acidity in your dishes (8.45 fl oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.