A gift assortment so large and impressive it garners more accolades than almost any others we sell. It includes these spectacular, memorable specialties:
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A sheep's milk cheese from Tuscany studded with white truffle shavings. (6.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: We love how a spicy Provolone complements cured meats. (7.5 oz)
- Gorgonzola Piccante: Possibly the oldest blue cheese in the world, Gorgonzola Piccante is soft and buttery, aromatic and savory. It has the perfect balance of blue cheese bite without too much of a salty finish, allowing the rich flavor the milk to shine through. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano: A hard cheese from the Po Valley. (7.5 oz)
- Piave: Skilled artisans handcraft this true delicacy from the Po Valley! (7.5 oz)
- Italian Honey: A trendy, wonderful cheese accompaniment. (4.23 oz)
- Soppressata: A course grind salami characterized by a hearty flavor. (8 oz)
- Sliced Speck : Hailing from Northern Italy, Speck is a flavorsome and aromatic cured meat thanks to the juniper, laurel and rosemary seasoning (3 oz)
- Taralli: A treat from Italy makes a great snack anytime but especially with a glass of wine (8.8 oz)
- Canestrelli Cookies: Traditional Genovese cookies. (3.2 oz)
- 100% Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: One of Italy's most sought after export items, there is no substitute for a great EVOO. (8.45 fl oz)
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena: Perfect for salads and marinades or whenever you need a touch of acidity in your dishes (8.45 fl oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
Any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.