- Kerrygold Dubliner: Created by the Irish company Kerrygold and named after Ireland's capital city, this cheese shares traits with several well-known cheeses, but the combination creates a flavor that is completely unique. (7.5 oz)
- Irish Green Wax Mature Cheddar: Our Green Waxed Cheddar is produced by Wexford Creamery from pure Irish milk. (7.5 oz)
- Irish Mustard by Lakeshore: Produced in small batches in the village of Ballinderry. (7.2 oz)
- Follain Irish Jam: The unpolluted climate of West Cork, where Follain is based, is now famous for good food and stunning surroundings and is the backdrop for the Follain fruit which is hand picked in the surrounding fields and hedgerows. (13 oz)
- Irish Shortbread: This shortbread is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. (4.4 oz)
- Dublin Morning Tea: With a captivating image of Dublin and the Ha'Penny Bridge on the box, this is an invigorating blend of African teas which will ease you into your day. Contains 80 tea bags. (8.8 oz)
- Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter: The butter is so appealingly golden that it looks as though it has been colored, although the color is natural, coming from the beta-carotene in the intense green Irish grass consumed by the cows. Made in the style of all premium European butters, Kerrygold's higher fat content gives its butter a distinctive richness. (8 oz)
- Butler's Chocolate Bar: Butler's Chocolate of Dublin makes this creamy chocolate bar using an original recipe and chocolate-making techniques handed down from generation to generation. (2.64 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.