- Tapenade (Italy): A wonderful vegetable spread to be enjoyed heated or straight out of the jar. (6.35 oz)
- Organic Bistro Crackers (Hungary): Crunchy organic crackers that pair perfectly with the tapenade. (1.8 oz)
- Camembert (France): This creamy white mold milk cheese is a must for any cheese lover. (8.8 oz)
- Coastal Aged White Cheddar (England): This sharp English cheddar offers a wonderful yet familiar flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Smoked Ammerlander (Germany): A naturally smoked snacking cheese from Bavaria. (7.5 oz)
- Water Wheels (Australia): Light-as-air crackers that are great with cheese or alone as a tasty snack. (3.5 oz)
- Cheese Slicer with Dual Forked Tips: This slicer is ideal for semi-hard cheeses such as Gouda, Cheddar, Swiss, or Edam, and its quality structure offers a durable stainless steel construction. We especially appreciate its dual forked tips for easy serving after slicing.
- Shortbread Cookies (Ireland): This Irish shortbread is based on an age old recipe passed down by generations. It contains the simplest yet finest ingredients, blended and baked to delicious perfection. (2.8 oz)
- Piedras Chocolate Covered Almonds (Spain): Spanish almonds covered by dark chocolate, then dusted with cocoa powder. (4.4 oz)
Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value. Free shipping offer only applies to street addresses in the contiguous 48 states.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.