- Mahon: Spain's 2nd most popular cheese. Made on the island of Menorca, this cow's milk cheese is cave aged for at least 60 days. (7.5 oz)
- Manchego: This is a sweet, nutty sheep's milk cheese made in La Mancha. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: This is a pure goat's milk cheese from the stunning region of Murcia. Often referred to as Drunken Goat, this cheese is washed in local red wine. (7.5 oz)
- Serrano Ham: Authentic Serrano, made using only fresh ham of the white pig. Salted, cured and aged 9 months. (3.5 oz)
- Spanish Olives by Losada: This elegantly designed line of olives is cured the traditional and natural way with water and salt. The olives are hand harvested and processed in small batches in barrels to ensure the highest quality product. (6.9 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: Wonderful authentic Spanish Chorizo, perfect for tapas or paella. Its meat and natural ingredients are carefully selected, creating a smoky, earthy, sweet and tangy sausage. (7.9 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate: These chocolate-dipped and cocoa dusted almonds are a true Spanish delight. (4.4 oz)
Artisan Spanish Chocolate Bar: This premium quality chocolate bar makes a popular gourmet addition to any gift basket. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.