We've curated a gift box assortment of some of the finest culinary delights of Spain. A great gift for the Spanish food lover in your life!
- Mahon: Spain's 2nd most popular cheese. Made on the island of Menorca, this cow's milk cheese is cave aged for at least 60 days. (7.5 oz)
- Manchego: This is a sweet, nutty sheep's milk cheese made in La Mancha. (7.5 oz)
- Drunken Goat: This is a pure goat's milk cheese from the stunning region of Murcia. Often referred to as Drunken Goat, this cheese is washed in local red wine. (7.5 oz)
- Serrano Ham: Authentic Serrano, made using only fresh ham of the white pig. Salted, cured and aged 9 months. (3.5 oz)
- Spanish Olives: These small-batch olives are cured the traditional and natural way with water and salt in Carmona, near Seville (6.9 oz)
- Chorizo: Wonderful authentic Spanish Chorizo is a smoky, earthy, sweet and tangy sausage, perfect for tapas or paella. (7.9 oz)
- Chocolate Largueta Almonds: These chocolate-dipped and cocoa dusted giant almonds are a true Spanish delight. (4.4 oz)
- Artisan Spanish Chocolate Bar: This premium quality chocolate bar from Aragón makes a popular gourmet addition to any gift basket. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.