- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions (England): A new English favorite. (7.5 oz)
- Manchego (Spain): Spain's most popular cheese. 100% sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Emmentaler (Switzerland): A delicacy from the top the world. (7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon (Canada): A fun fruity goat cheese. (4.5 oz)
- Fig Preserve (Croatia): A great tasting cheese accompaniment chock-full of hand-picked Adriatic Figs. (6.7 oz))
- Peppadew Peppers (South Africa): Whole sweet piquante peppers from the northern provinces are blended with a secret recipe that makes every juicy mouthful simply unforgettable. (14 oz)
- Ginger Snaps (Sweden): Know as Pepparkakor, these light, thin gingers snaps are just waiting for a comforting warm beverage for a perfect pairing. (5.29 oz)
- Crispy French Waffle Crackers (France): The perfect cracker for your charcuterie and cheese. (3.3 oz)
- Belgian Chocolate Bar (Belgium): Innovative, full-flavored intense Belgian chocolate. (2.5 oz)
- Irish Shortbread (Ireland): Scrumptious biscuits that have pleased generations of people all over the world. (4.4 oz)
- Canestrelli Cookies (Italy): These daisy-shaped Ligurian cookies are enjoyed throughout Italy. (4.76 oz)
- Mixed Greek Olives (Greece): A large jar of authentic mixed Greek olives. (6.4 oz)
- Schlunder Liqueur Cake(Germany): Made with no preservatives, these cakes will make you smile and make your kids jealous. (14 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.