Incorporating the Tea Time theme with some British cheeses, this assortment includes a selection of Britain's finest foods. Included are the following:
- Clotted Cream: A jar of England's famous dessert topping. (6 oz)
- British Preserves by Duerr's: From Manchester dating back to 1872. (16 oz)
- Highland Blend Black Tea: The perfect tea to start the day. (Bags, 1.76 oz)
- Mrs Darlington's Legendary Lemon Curd: They describe their curd as being like "sunshine in a jar" and we concur! (11.3 oz)
- Shortbread Biscuits: English shortbread biscuits with all natural flavors. Excellent when served with tea. (5.36 oz)
- Elegant and English Biscuits: Slim, crisp-textured, oval biscuits made with pure farm-fresh butter, they are rich, refined, and classy. (5.36 oz)
- Clotted Cream Fudge: A wonderfully prepared fudge made with English Clotted Cream. (4 oz)
- Collier's Cheddar: Distinctive Welsh Cheddar aged for 16 months. (7.5 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: The King of English cheeses. (7.5 oz)
- Cotswold: Also known as "Pub Cheese," this hearty cheese combines Double Gloucester with flavorful bits of chive and onion. (7.5 oz)
- Sage Derby: A festive cheese laced with sage-colored streaks. (7.5 oz)
- Carr's English Water Crackers: Traditional English crackers for cheese. (2.2 oz)
- Caramelised Red Onion Chutney with Chili by Mackays: Traditionally made Scottish cheese accompaniment made in small batches. Pairs with everything from cheese to burgers! (7.9 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature gift crate.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.