- Grana Padano 12 Month: A distinctly fruity hard cheese with subtly sweet undertones from the North Italian countryside (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola DOP: This fudgy, tangy blue cheese from the Lombardy region, is one of the great blues of the world. Enjoy as a table cheese with fruit and honey - great crumbled over salads. (7.5 oz)
- Brigante with Rosemary: This young sheep's milk cheese from Sardinia has a rounded hint of rosemary that is inviting rather than overpowering. Perfect for any cheese board with olives, oranges and charcuterie. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: Our imported Provolone is produced from selected cow's milk in Italy. The taste will transport your mind to the Italian Countryside. (7.5 oz)
- Raw Italian Honey: Award-winning beekeepers, Fabrizio and Pierpaolo Cazzola of Apicoltura Cazzola have been producing honey at Altedo in the province of Bolognia in Emilia-Romagna for over 20 years. (4.23 oz)
- Grissini Piemontesi with Olive Oil: These skinny bread sticks are handmade with real extra virgin olive oil and imported from the Piedmont region of Italy. (5 oz)
- Crostini: Perfect with cheeses, spreads or just for snacking. (5.4 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This beautiful gourmet gift is hand assembled in a sleek black stained wooden crate made in America.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.