- Grana Padano 12 Month: A distinctly fruity hard cheese with subtly sweet undertones from the North Italian countryside (7.5 oz)
- Montasio DOP: A typical Italian table cheese, Montasio is aged to perfection, creating a sweet, yet delicate and pleasant flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Calabrese: This ewe's milk cheese from Calabria's Crotone region is sweet and tasty. It's a very wine-friendly cheese that also pairs well with grapes and figs. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone: Our imported Provolone is produced from selected cow's milk in Italy. The taste will transport your mind to the Italian Countryside. (7.5 oz)
- Bamboo Board: The inclusion of this cutting board makes it easy to enjoy all of these cheeses the moment the box is opened.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.75 oz)
- Taralli: Crunchy baked snacks imported from Italy - a great accompaniment. (8.8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic wooden gift crate, this basket is finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.