- Cashel Blue: This wonderful farmhouse blue cheese hails from Tipperary. Using only fresh cows milk from their Friesian herd, Louis and Jane Grubb have produced this masterpiece. Ideal for melting or after dinner with some port. (7.5 oz)
- Kerrygold Dubliner tastes of a mature Cheddar with the sweet aftertaste of Reggiano. Created by the Irish company Kerrygold and named after Ireland's capital city, this cheese shares traits with several well-known cheeses, but the combination creates a flavor that is completely unique. (7.5 oz)
- Cahill Farm Cheddar is a visually intriguing cheese. Mixed with alcohol during the cheesemaking process, this cheese has a marbled effect with colored veins. Imported from Ireland, it has a surprising meaty flavor and is obviously a perfect match for ale. (7.5 oz)
- Our Mature Irish Cheddar has a creamy, taut texture and sweet, grassy flavor. The milk for this "bitey" cheddar is taken from cows grazing the green grass of southeast Ireland, an area traditionally known as "The Garden of Ireland". This environment produces rich, creamy milk that is perfect for cheese making. (7.5 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.