- Dorset Drum English Farmhouse Cheddar: Exceptionally sweet and tangy, it tastes nothing like any mass-produced cheddar you have ever sampled. (14 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: Long known as "The King of Cheeses", Blue Stilton is one of a handful of British cheeses granted the status of a "protected designation origin" (PDO) by the European Commission. (7.5 oz)
- White Stilton with Fruit: The young, immature cousin to the world famous British blue cheese is extra-creamy and deliciously tangy. (7.5 oz)
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions: As versatile as it is addictive, this new cheddar livens up dishes that call for melted cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Exotic Fruits for Cheese: This wonderful cheese accompaniment pairs perfectly with the included cheeses. (4 oz)
- Clotted Cream: For centuries, Clotted Cream has been an essential element in British High Tea. Spoon it over fresh scones or tea cakes already spread with strawberry jam, accompanied by a pot of piping hot tea. (6 oz)
- British Strawberry Preserves by Duerr's: What would scones with clotted cream be without traditional British jam? Duerr's has built its reputation on starting with high-quality fruit and careful, small-batch preparation. (16 oz)
- Highland Blend Black Tea (25 bags): This brisk black tea is a great way to begin your day, or as an accompaniment to a full Scottish breakfast. (4 oz total)
- Chutney for Cheese by Henshelwoods: Henshelwoods provides fine foods using the best available seasonal ingredients. All of their products are handmade in small batches. They are free from artificial colorings and preservatives. (7 oz)
- Henshelwoods Exotic Mustard: This English mustard provides an unforgettable mustard experience! (7 oz)
- Toasts for Cheese by the Fine Cheese Co: Oh so thin, light and crisp, but what makes them unique is that around 60% of the cracker is composed of fruits, nuts and seeds. Making it oh so fruity, oh so nutty and oh so - well ‘seedy’! Perfect with cheese, vegetable tapenades, or pate. (3.2 oz)
- Glenfiddich Highland Whiskey Cake: Two Scottish classics come together in this deliciously moist and aromatic cake – Walkers and Glenfiddich malt whiskey. (14.1 oz)
- Fine English Crackers for Cheese: Premium crackers that stand up to great cheeses. (3.5 oz)
- Buchanan's Fudge with Clotted Cream: Buchanan's of Scotland is the largest manufacturer of confectionery in Scotland and boasts the finest quality confections available. With the dense, rich texture of fudge, this confection boasts a sweet, milk caramel flavor somewhat similar to a praline without pecans. The addition of clotted cream adds a milky, silken note to this extremely sweet and satisfying Scottish treat. (4 oz)
- Elegant and English Biscuits: Slim, crisp-textured, oval biscuits made with pure farm-fresh butter, they are rich, refined, and classy. Displaying typical British style, it offers subtle and interesting natural flavours that ebb and flow on the palate. (5.3 oz)
- Two By Two Artisan Biscuits: Artisan biscuits are baked by hand in England by "real people, not robots". No additives or preservatives are used in the manufacture of these scrumptious cookies and the sourcing of the ingredients is extremely important. Only the best ingredients are used: a very important concern for parents today. (3.5 oz)
- Ecclefechan Tarts by Walkers: Here we have a traditional Scottish delicacy revived. Deep cups of buttery shortbread pastry filled with a luscious confection of juicy vine fruits and almonds. They are simply lovely warmed and served with cream. Perfect with tea, coffee - or a wee spot of sherry too! (6.3 oz)
- igourmet Cheese Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to slice and serve your favorite cheeses.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
- igourmet Logo Eco-Cooler: All perishable items come inside the gift trunk packed in a reusable eco-cooler.
- Black and Brown Wood Trunk: After the food is gone, your recipient will still have this gorgeous, sturdy trunk to use as a functional accent piece.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden trunk, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.