- Dorset Drum English Farmhouse Cheddar: Exceptionally sweet and tangy, it tastes nothing like any mass-produced cheddar you have ever sampled. (14 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: Long known as "The King of Cheeses", Blue Stilton is one of a handful of British cheeses granted the status of a "protected designation origin" (PDO) by the European Commission. (7.5 oz)
- White Stilton with Fruit: The young, immature cousin to the world famous British blue cheese is extra-creamy and deliciously tangy. (7.5 oz)
- English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions: As versatile as it is addictive, this new cheddar livens up dishes that call for melted cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Shortbread Highlanders: This pure, creamery butter shortbread is baked in the Highland village of Aberlour, Speyside, to an original family recipe perfected by Joseph Walker in 1898. Walkers Shortbread is baked from the finest ingredients, with no artificial flavoring, colouring or preservative in sight. (7 oz)
- Clotted Cream: For centuries, Clotted Cream has been an essential element in British High Tea. Spoon it over fresh scones or tea cakes already spread with strawberry jam, accompanied by a pot of piping hot tea. (6 oz)
- Thursday Cottage Strawberry Jam with Champagne: What would scones with clotted cream be without traditional British jam? A splash of champagne makes this fragrant strawberry jam truly sparkle! (12 oz)
- Highland Blend Black Tea (25 bags): This brisk black tea is a great way to begin your day, or as an accompaniment to a full Scottish breakfast. (4 oz total)
- Mrs Darlingtons Real Ale Chutney: Made from Eastgate Bright, from Weetwood Ales in Cheshire. This is a must with any traditional ploughman's lunch or meat pie. (10.6 oz)
- Welsh Lady Mustard: These wonderful mild coarse grain mustards are imported from Wales and are available in two flavors - Ale and Leek. We found both to be incredibly versatile, but found them to shine with charcuterie and cheese, and in sauces. (6 oz)
- Toasts for Cheese by the Fine Cheese Co: Oh so thin, light and crisp, but what makes them unique is that around 60% of the cracker is composed of fruits, nuts and seeds. Making it oh so fruity, oh so nutty and oh so - well ‘seedy’! Perfect with cheese, vegetable tapenades, or pate. (3.2 oz)
- Glenfiddich Highland Whiskey Cake: Two Scottish classics come together in this deliciously moist and aromatic cake – Walkers and Glenfiddich malt whiskey. (14.1 oz)
- Fine English Crackers for Cheese: Premium crackers that stand up to great cheeses. (3.5 oz)
- Fudge with Clotted Cream: This dense, rich textured fudge boasts a sweet, milk caramel flavor somewhat similar to a praline without pecans. The addition of clotted cream adds a milky, silken note to this extremely sweet and satisfying Scottish treat. (4 oz)
- Elegant and English Biscuits: Slim, crisp-textured, oval biscuits made with pure farm-fresh butter, they are rich, refined, and classy. Displaying typical British style, it offers subtle and interesting natural flavours that ebb and flow on the palate. (5.3 oz)
- Mrs Darlington's Blackcurrant Curd: A velvety rich curd. Serve on scones or use as a cake filling. Made with Love in Cheshire, England! (11.3 oz)
- Ecclefechan Tarts by Walkers: Here we have a traditional Scottish delicacy revived. Deep cups of buttery shortbread pastry filled with a luscious confection of juicy vine fruits and almonds. They are simply lovely warmed and served with cream. Perfect with tea, coffee - or a wee spot of sherry too! (6.3 oz
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
- igourmet Tote: All perishable items come packed in our signature tote.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our sturdy signature black wooden gift box, finished with an elegant bow.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.