Take a gourmet tour from Hamburg to Bavaria with our "Little Bit of Germany" assortment. A country that is known for its hearty, beer-friendly cuisine, Germany is well represented by this collection of authentic specialty foods, including:
- Smoked Ammerlander: This golden smoked natural cheese has an edible smoky rind and a rich, creamy interior. (7.5 oz)
- Allgau Emmental: This swiss from the German Alps, has slightly smaller holes than its French and Swiss cousins. (7.5 oz)
- Cambozola: Bavarian Cambozola is a rich and creamy Camembert-type cheese with a bloomy white rind. Beneath its crust, one finds streaks of tangy blue. Hence its name: the marriage of Camembert and Gorgonzola gives us Cambozola!
- Traditional German Bread: Enjoy your cheeses with this pack of authentic imported German bread. (17 oz)
- German Herring Fillets: These flavored herring fillets are excellent on crackers or bread. You can also use them to make tasty appetizers. (6.7 oz)
- German Mustard: Imported from Germany, this mustard is bold and sharp, with a rounded dijon flavor. It goes great with sausage, grilled bratwurst and burgers. (100 ml)
- Landsberg Jam: These lovely preserves comes from to us from Bavaria, close to the famous Black Forest in the neighboring state of Baden-Wuertemberg. (12 oz)
- Howe's Authentic Imported Bratwurst: Made in Germany, these hearty sausages are perfectly seasoned and ready to enjoy. (7 oz)
- Schlunder Liqueur Cake: A German tradition, we love their moistness and authenticity. (14 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock may be replaced with a similar item of equal or greater value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.