- Highland Blend Black Tea: This brisk black tea is a great way to begin your day, or as an accompaniment to a full Scottish breakfast. (25 Tea Bags, 1.76 oz)
- Collier's Cheddar: Collier's is made to one recipe, matured, and packed in Denbighshire, Wales. This powerful cheddar is aged for over 16 months.(7.5 oz)
- Blue Stilton DOP: The King of English cheeses. This bold blue is perfect after dinner with a duo of port and pears. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: Red Dragon is a buttery and spicy cheese with plenty of bite, but is not too hot. Not only do the mustard seeds give Red Dragon its marvelous flavor, but also its texture. The brown ale makes the cheddar moist and tangy. (7.5 oz)
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co.: These English crackers were exclusively designed by cheese gurus to pair with gourmet cheeses. (5.3 oz)
- Ploughmans Chutney: This chutney is a traditional accompaniment to the Ploughman's lunch – cold meats, cheese, pickles and pate with bread. (11.4 oz)
- Walkers Shortbread Highlanders: This pure, creamery butter shortbread is baked in the Highland village of Aberlour, Speyside, to an original family recipe perfected by Joseph Walker in 1898. (7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.