- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: This 18-month Dutch masterpiece has been enjoyed in Holland for over 800 years. Made from pasteurized cow's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea: This "Most Unusual Food" award-wining goat's milk and potato skin farmhouse cheese is uniquely delicious. (7.5 oz)
- Leyden: One of the most famous cheeses of Holland. Flavored with cumin seeds. Made from pasteurized cow's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Zaanse Molen Dutch Mustard: A whole grain mustard that is surprisingly smooth. This Dutch mustard will go perfectly with a hearty cheese or on sandwiches. (11.8 oz)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, Mini Toasts are perfect served with cheese. (2.75 oz)
- Droste Chocolates: Holland's most famous chocolate exports a select range to the US. (3.5 oz)
- Pickwick Mango Tea: Pickwick Tea is a fine old Dutch brand that dates back to 1753. (10 bags)
- Stroopwafels: Manufactured in Holland, Stroopies are thin, crisp butter waffles with a thin layer of syrup in the center. (7 oz)
- igourmet Stainless Steel Cheese Cleaver: Made of stainless steel with a solid riveted handle, it works quite well for firm cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic pine crate, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.