- Wheel of French Raclette: When the cheese begins to melt, you scrape it off and serve the melted cheese on a hot plate with a baked potato, pickled pearl onions, thinly sliced ham, cornichons, baguette, and of course, a glass of white wine. (7 lb)
- Saucisson Sec: A delicious French style, dry cured salami. Made of coarsely ground pork and studded with whole peppercorns. (8 oz)
- Saucisson Sec with Herbs: A French-style dry cured salami from Les Trois Petits Cochons with the addition of flavorful Herbes de Provence. (4 oz)
- Cornichons: Drenched in a brine of white wine vinegar, salt, pearl onions and select spices, these tangy little pickles are zesty and delicious. (12.35 ounces)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. (2.75 ounces)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.