- Chevre by Vermont Butter and Cheese: A high quality spreadable goat cheese from Vermont. Distinguished by a simple, mild, fresh goat's milk flavor, the cheese is highly versatile. (3 oz)
- Fromage d’Affinois: This luscious, Brie-like cheese comes from the Pilat Regional Park in France's Rhone-Alpes. It’s unique in the world of double cremes in that as it ages, it still maintains a firm paste in the center. Rich, creamy, and gooey, it’s excellent with crisp champagne paired with apples, grapes, and walnuts.
- Camembert: The most famous cheese from Normandy, it has a white mold rind and a rich, creamy interior that pairs delightfully with fine Champagne. (8 oz)
- Ivy’s Cheddar: Wyke Farms award-winning cheddar is aged for at least 15 months, imparting a rich flavor and sharp tang followed by a lasting mellowness. Imported from Somerset, England, the Vintage Reserve cheddar is made using grandmother Ivy’s 100-year-old family recipe.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Packed in an igourmet signature gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.