- Mahon: Spain's 2nd most popular cheese. Made on the island of Menorca, this cow's milk cheese is cave aged for at least 60 days. (7.5 oz)
- Manchego: This is a sweet, nutty sheep's milk cheese made in La Mancha. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: This is a pure goat's milk cheese from the stunning region of Murcia. (7.5 oz)
- Idiazabal: A smoked sheep's milk cheese from the Basque region. (7.5 oz)
- Malagon with Rosemary: Made in La Mancha from sheep's milk, the rind is encrusted with dried rosemary. (7.5 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: This is a spicy cured sausage imported from Spain. (9 oz)
- Spanish Olives by Losada: This elegantly designed line of olives is cured the traditional and natural way with water and salt. The olives are hand harvested and processed in small batches in barrels to ensure the highest quality product. (6.9 oz)
- Marcona Almonds: Native to Spain alone, yet prized the world over, Marcona Almonds are a true culinary phenomenon.(4 oz)
- Quince Paste: Known as Membrillo, this preserve is a classic sweet pairing with the saltiness of Spanish cheeses. (10.7 oz)
- Serrano Ham: Authentic Serrano, using only fresh ham of the white pig. Salted, cured, aged nine months, and pre-sliced. (3.5 oz)
- Chocolate Dipped Fruits from Spain: The richness of the dark chocolate is nicely accented by the sweet flavor of the candied fruit. (4.9 oz)
- Piquillo Peppers: Small, juicy red peppers grilled on beech and oak charcoal. Individually peeled. Sweet and tender. (7 oz)
- Tortas de Aceite: Sweet Olive Oil Biscuits from Spain have been made in a small village near Seville since 1915. (6.34 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.