Need a WOW gift? Send this impressive assortment of gourmet cheeses, truffles, and other French, Italian and international specialties, including:
- Fourme d'Ambert: This creamy blue cheese is a lovely French treasure. (7.5 oz)
- Artisan Raw-Milk Manchego: A hand-formed Spanish cheese that is dry cured for one year in an eighteenth century cave. (7.5 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio: One of the world's most popular cheeses, aged for a full three years. (7.5 oz)
- Aged Gouda: Revered for its rich flavors of butterscotch, whiskey and pecan, this Dutch cheese has a deep ocher interior and a firm, crumbly texture.
- Cheddar: Exceptionally sweet and tangy, this British Cheddar tastes nothing like any mass-produced cheddar you have ever sampled. (14 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: Blended throughout are shavings of rare Italian white truffle. (6.5 oz)
- Camembert Le Chatelain: Succulent, ripe, rich, creamy, and only gently pasteurized at moderate temperatures, Camembert Le Châtelain retains most of the authentic flavors and qualities of the raw-milk cheese you can buy only in France.
- Buche de Chevre: Aged for 2 months, during which time it develops a hard, edible crust. Sharp, tangy and rich. (7.5 oz)
- Bufaletto: A buffalo-milk version of Taleggio - the classic washed rind cheese from northern Italy. (7.5 oz)
- Les Folies Fromage Fruit Spread for Cheese: This wonderful fruit spread is made in the French Pyrénées, and specifically designed for certain types of cheese. (120 g)
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co.: Unique flavored crackers from Bath, developed with specific cheeses in mind. (4.4 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: These Canada-crafted crisps are great to nibble on their own, but they really shine when topped with your favorite dip, cheese, pâté or antipasto. (6 oz)
- Raw Italian Honey: Mitica has been producing honey at Altedo in the province of Bolognia in Emilia-Romagna for over 20 years. Their honey is extracted using centrifugal force, for a voluptuous texture that maintains the integrity of each varietal’s flavor. (4.23 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet stained black box, finished with a bow.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.