Need a WOW gift? Send this impressive assortment of gourmet cheeses, truffles, and other French, Italian and international specialties, including:
- Fourme d'Ambert: This creamy blue cheese is a lovely French treasure. (7.5 oz)
- Artisan Raw-Milk Manchego: A hand-formed Spanish cheese that is dry cured for one year in an eighteenth century cave. (7.5 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio: One of the world's most popular cheeses, aged for a full three years. (7.5 oz)
- Aged Gouda: Revered for its rich flavors of butterscotch, whiskey and pecan, this Dutch cheese has a deep ocher interior and a firm, crumbly texture.
- Cheddar: Exceptionally sweet and tangy, this British Cheddar tastes nothing like any mass-produced cheddar you have ever sampled. (14 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: Blended throughout are shavings of rare Italian white truffle. (6.5 oz)
- Camembert Le Chatelain: Succulent, ripe, rich, creamy, and only gently pasteurized at moderate temperatures, Camembert Le Châtelain retains most of the authentic flavors and qualities of the raw-milk cheese you can buy only in France.
- Buche de Chevre: Aged for 2 months, during which time it develops a hard, edible crust. Sharp, tangy and rich. (7.5 oz)
- Bufaletto: A buffalo-milk version of Taleggio - the classic washed rind cheese from northern Italy. (7.5 oz)
- Les Folies Fromage Fruit Spread for Cheese: This wonderful fruit spread is made in the French Pyrénées, and specifically designed for certain types of cheese. (120 g)
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co.: Unique flavored crackers from Bath, developed with specific cheeses in mind. (4.4 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: These Canada-crafted crisps are great to nibble on their own, but they really shine when topped with your favorite dip, cheese, pâté or antipasto. (6 oz)
- Raw Italian Honey: Mitica has been producing honey at Altedo in the province of Bolognia in Emilia-Romagna for over 20 years. Their honey is extracted using centrifugal force, for a voluptuous texture that maintains the integrity of each varietal’s flavor. (4.23 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet stained black box, finished with a bow.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.