Need a WOW gift? Send this impressive assortment of gourmet cheeses, truffles, and other French, Italian and international specialties, including:
- Fourme d'Ambert: This creamy blue cheese is a lovely French treasure. (7.5 oz)
- Artisan Raw-Milk Manchego: A hand-formed Spanish cheese that is dry cured for one year in an eighteenth century cave. (7.5 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio: One of the world's most popular cheeses, aged for a full three years. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster X.O.: 26 month old gouda from Holland! (7.5 oz)
- Dorset Drum Farmhouse Cheddar: One of England's most prized cheddars. (14 oz)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: Blended throughout are shavings of rare Italian white truffle. (6.5 oz)
- Camembert Le Chatelain: An authentic and genuine French treasure. (7 oz)
- Buche de Chevre: Aged for 2 months, during which time it develops a hard, edible crust. Sharp, tangy and rich. (7.5 oz)
- Bufaletto: A buffalo-milk version of Taleggio - the classic washed rind cheese from northern Italy. (7.5 oz)
- Rhubarb and Muscat Wine Compote by Belberry: All natural preserved fruit accompaniment for cheese from Belgium. (4.5 oz)
- Red Onion Jam by SiGi: Another accompaniment for cheese, this a savory one from Italy's Marche region. (3.88 oz)
- Daelias Biscuits for Cheese: Daelia's Biscuits for Cheese were inspired by a love of cheese and the pursuit of a good cheese companion.
- Specialty Crackers: Enjoy these hand-baked wafers from England. Perfect for pate, savory spreads and cheese. (3.5 oz)
- igourmet Cheese Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to slice and serve your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.