Any cheese lover will enjoy this gift of select cheeses from the experts at igourmet. These cheeses represent all the many milks and textures to create a complete assortment of cheeses to be enjoyed at any party or affair or sampled individually as a snack with your favorite wine. Suitable for any budding cheese connoisseur:
- Manchego: Spain's most famous cheese is made sheep's milk in La Mancha. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: This creamy yet firm Italian blue is easy to enjoy. It is delicious diced into a green salad or melted over steak, crackers, or potatoes. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: This smooth, firm, tasty Cheddar is made with Welsh brown ale and mustard seeds. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio: Made in Friuli-Venezia Giulia and parts of Veneto in large wheels, the flavor of this cheese is nutty, and slightly fruity. Since the mountain milk from which Montasio is made is high in butterfat, the cheese has a richer flavor with hints of butterscotch. (7.5 oz)
- English Farmhouse Cheddar: This cheddar It is exquisitely rich and sharp with balances of sweet and salty notes. (7.5 oz)
- Artikaas Gouda Aged 18 Months: The perfect gouda - Lot 18 has a firm texture with some crystallization, a deep ochre interior, notes of toasted walnuts, and a brown-butter finish equal perfection. (7.5 0z)
- Gruyere: One of Switzerland's most famous cheeses, this nutty Gruyere is perfect for both snacking and melting. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: A similar cheese to brie, Camembert is formed into smaller wheels and has a more robust flavor than its larger cousin. (8.8 oz)
- Dorothea: This unique Dutch goat's milk cheese contains potato, basil oil, coriander oil, and chopped onion. Aged for 60 days, Dorothea has an aroma reminiscent of the fresh outdoors and an unforgettable flavor! (7.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a Made-In-The-USA wooden crate, finished with an elegant ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.