Any cheese lover will enjoy this gift of select cheeses from the experts at igourmet. These cheeses represent all the many milks and textures to create a complete assortment of cheeses to be enjoyed at any party or affair or sampled individually as a snack with your favorite wine. Suitable for any budding cheese connoisseur:
- Manchego: Spain's most famous cheese is made sheep's milk in La Mancha. (7.5 oz)
- Gorgonzola Piccante: Possibly the oldest blue cheese in the world, Gorgonzola Piccante is soft and buttery, aromatic and savory. It has the perfect balance of blue cheese bite without too much of a salty finish, allowing the rich flavor the milk to shine through.
- Red Dragon: This smooth, firm, tasty Cheddar is made with Welsh brown ale and mustard seeds. (7.5 oz)
- Asiago d'Allevo DOP: A light beige cheese peppered with small holes, Asiago d'Allevo has a slightly fruity appeal and an engaging aroma. Aged for up to five months, it is firm enough to shave or shred. It's often used for cooking and in salads, but also makes a tasty cracker cheese.
- Aged Cheddar: This cheddar It is exquisitely rich and sharp with balances of sweet and salty notes. (7.5 oz)
- Aged Gouda: The perfect gouda - has a firm texture with some crystallization, a deep ochre interior, notes of toasted walnuts, and a brown-butter finish equal perfection. (7.5 0z)
- Gruyere: One of Switzerland's most famous cheeses, this nutty Gruyere is perfect for both snacking and melting. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: A similar cheese to brie, Camembert is formed into smaller wheels and has a more robust flavor than its larger cousin. (8.8 oz)
- Dorothea: This unique Dutch goat's milk cheese contains potato and chopped onion. Aged for 60 days, Dorothea has an aroma reminiscent of the fresh outdoors and an unforgettable flavor! (7.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a Made-In-The-USA wooden crate, finished with an elegant ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.