- Aged Gouda: Ripened for a full 18 months to develop a nutty, caramel-like flavor, this is the Gouda the Dutch keep for themselves! It is always a crowd pleaser. (7.5 oz)
- Leyden: Dotted with cumin seeds, it is the rye bread of the cheese world. Wonderfully firm texture. (7.5 oz)
- Dorothea: A real specialty and an igourmet.com exclusive, this wonderful goat's milk cheese flavored with potato skins and basil oil will send your taste buds into fits of pleasure! Even people who claim to dislike goat's cheeses love this one. (7.5 oz)
- Dutch Gouda: With a butterfat content of 48%, this gouda hits the midpoint of creaminess in the spectrum of cheeses. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Packed in an igourmet signature Kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.