- Provolone: Our Provolone is produced from selected cow's milk in Italy. (7.5 oz)
- Tarentaise: From Thistle Hill Farm in Vermont, this slightly spicy, warmly nutty, hard cheese reminds us of a premium quality French Abondance. (7.5 oz)
- Kerrygold Dubliner: Dubliner tastes of a mature Cheddar with the sweet aftertaste of Reggiano. Dubliner was created by the Irish company Kerrygold and named after Ireland's capital city. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Packed in an igourmet signature gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.