- Comte: Comté is a handmade, artisan French cheese of the truest type. This raw-milk Comté is aged for six months, and develops a tight-knit texture and satiny body. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano 12 Month: Skilled artisans hand craft Grana Padano in Italy's picturesque Po Valley. It is a hard, straw-colored cow's milk cheese that is suitable for snacking or grating. Serve this popular cheese with crisp fruits or drizzled with honey. (7.5 oz)
- Appenzeller: This Swiss cheese has a pleasantly smooth texture, but this cheese's true allure is its fruity tang. In fact, Appenzeller pairs extremely well with fresh fruit; it melts nicely for fondue, too. (7.5 oz)
- Mature Farmhouse Cheddar: Our signature Mature Cheddar brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. It is a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.