- Caveman Blue by Rogue Creamery: Caveman Blue is a fruity, raw milk blue with slight vanilla tones and a texture full of butter and calcium lactate crystals. On the finish, Caveman has nuances of bacon, grass, and hay. Made in the USA. (7.5 oz.)
- Quicke's Oak Smoked Mature Farmhouse Cheddar: Quicke's Cheeses have an intensity on first taste, which transforms into a full-mouthed long flavor with nutty, grassy hints and a firm, craggy texture. This mature cheese is then smoked, using oak chips from the trees on their farm. Made in England. (7.5 oz.)
- Extra TRIPLE Aged Gouda - Aged 5 Years: Aged for a full five years, this gouda (called Pittig in Holland) is both intense and complex. Like a fine wine, maturity has been generous to this gouda, lending it nuances other cheeses only dream of...Made in the Netherlands. (7.5 oz.)
- Brie: Delicious, authentic, extra creamy Brie from France. (1 lb.)
- Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread: Rich in hand-picked Adriatic Figs grown along the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia. A perfect foil to your cheese. (8.5 oz.)
- Raincoast Crisps: A toasty, nutty flavor with a slightly sweet finish. Made in Canada. (6 oz.)
Please Note: Whiskey is NOT included.
Please Note: Any item out of stock will be substituted with an item of equal or greater value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.