- Caveman Blue by Rogue Creamery: Caveman Blue is a fruity, raw milk blue with slight vanilla tones and a texture full of butter and calcium lactate crystals. On the finish, Caveman has nuances of bacon, grass, and hay. Made in the USA. (7.5 oz)
- Grafton Smoked Cheddar: This cheddar is bathed in the cool smoke from smoldering hard maple wood for four to six hours at the end of the aging period. What taste could be more typical of Vermont? The smoky, almost bacon-y flavor of this cheese makes it a wonderful complement to whiskey. (7.5 oz)
- Artikaas Gouda - Aged 5 Years: This gouda (called Pittig in Holland) is both intense and complex. Like a fine wine, maturity has been generous to this gouda, lending it nuances other cheeses only dream of...Made in the Netherlands. (7.5 oz)
- Brie: Delicious, authentic, extra creamy Brie from France. (7 oz)
- Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread: Rich in hand-picked Adriatic Figs grown along the Dalmatian Coast of Croatia. A perfect foil to your cheese. (8.5 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: A toasty, nutty flavor with a slightly sweet finish. Made in Canada. (6 oz)
Please Note: Whiskey is NOT included.
Please Note: Any item out of stock will be substituted with an item of equal or greater value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.