- Ubriaco al Vino: A cheese aged in a blend of Merlot and Cabernet wine must (the skins that are the by product of the wine making process), Ubriaco is well-known as the first cheese to undergo this particular processing. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio: Montasio has an intense full-bodied flavor that increases with age. A delicious mountain cheese from the northeastern-most part of Italy near the Austrian border. Serve with apples and pears. (7.5 oz.)
- Wensleydale with Fruit: The superb texture of fresh Wensleydale is perfectly complemented by the addition of sweet fruit to make this cheese a winner! (7.5 oz)
- HoneyBee Goat Gouda: We all love this goat cheese! It is amazing what just a little honey can do to a goat's milk cheese. This gouda has a light nutty flavor with a hint of sweetness, like honey roasted cashews. (7.5 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: These signature crisps are great to nibble on their own, but they really shine when topped with your favorite dip, cheese, pâté or antipasto. (6 oz)
- Mini Toasts: A great alternative to plain, old, boring crackers. (2.75 oz)
- Italian Speck - Sliced : Speck is a flavorsome and aromatic cured meat thanks to the juniper, laurel and rosemary seasoning. (3 oz)
- Tapenade : This wonderful tapenade makes incredible appetizers. Use as a dip or as a sauce over pasta or chicken. (6.4 oz)
- Dalmatia Dried Fig Spread: Made with hand picked Adriatic figs. Spread on fresh toast or bagels combined with your favorite cheese. Also great as a topping for ice cream. (8.5 oz)
- Exotic Chocolate Bar by Vosges: The Vosges Haut-Chocolat mission is to create a luxury chocolate experience rooted in a sensory journey of bringing about awareness to indigenous cultures through the exploration of spices, herbs, roots, flowers, fruits, nuts, chocolate, and the obscure. (3 oz)
- Black Tea: Made by experienced and creative tea masters who use only premium quality ingredients, yielding teas that are bold and extremely flavorful.
- Douwe Egberts Ground Coffee: Few coffees can match the heady power and richness of this popular blend. (8.8 oz)
- Amaretti: These light and tender Italian cookies are perfect to serve after dinner with drinks, or to add a sweet note to a shot of espresso. (7.05 oz)
- Marcona Almonds: Spain's most prized possession comes in the form of a smooth, tan almond. Known as the "Queen of Almonds", the Marcona is the most precious in Spain and is indigenous to the country. (2.8 oz)
- Gavottes Crepe Dentelle in Chocolate: As popular and regional as any product out of Brittany, Gavottes and ice cream are inseparable. (3.17 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.