- Red Devil: This Red Leicester with chillies & crushed pepper will spice up your offering. Imported from Wales. (7 oz)
- Mimolette: Mimolette is a semi-hard cheese that has the same texture and spherical shape as Dutch Edam. Its taste is gloriously sweet and perfect for snacking. Imported from France. (7.5 oz)
- Piacentinu DOP: A rare cheese that is produced exclusively in Sicily, Piacentinu is most noted for its striking yellow color which results from the addition of saffron during the cheese-making process. Imported from Italy. (7.5 oz)
- Green Pesto Gouda: This cheese is every bit as good as it sounds! A creamy-tasting, gouda-style Dutch cheese jazzed up with pesto. Perfectly balanced and extremely addictive, this glitzy cheese "shows off" at get togethers. Imported from The Netherlands. (7.5 oz)
- Great Hill Blue: Great Hill Blue is an internally ripened variety made with raw, unhomogenized milk, resulting in a full-flavored, smooth-tasting cheese. Made in Massachusetts. (7.5 oz)
- Drunken Goat Goat's Cheese with Wine: Purple cheese? It's real! This Spanish cheese is no gimmick, but an artisan goat's milk cheese that has red wine from Cencibel added to the rind. This gives the cheese a deep violet hue and a sweet fruit aroma. (7.5 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: These signature crisps are great to nibble on their own, but they really shine when topped with your favorite dip, cheese, pâté or antipasto. (6 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.