- French Camembert Le Chatelain: This gorgeous French Camembert from the Normandy region is succulent, ripe, rich, and creamy (8.8 oz)
- Cheddar: An award winner with a rich flavor and sharp tang followed by a lasting mellowness. (7.5 oz)
- Piave: Piave has the texture of a young Parmigiano-Reggiano, not crystalline yet nor dry enough for grating. It has the toasted walnut character of Gruyere and the caramel-like sweetness of an aged Gouda (7.5 oz)
- Drunken Goat: This semi-soft goat's milk cheese is soaked in Monastrell wine. The cheese is then aged for 60 days. Enjoy the perfect marriage of wine and cheese and observe how its rind takes on an attractive violet hue. (7.5 oz)
- French Waffle Crackers: These waffle crackers are thick enough to avoid crumbling but light enough to let the flavor of the cheese shine through. (3.3 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.