- Chocolate Capri: A handmade chevre from Massachusetts blended with premium cocoa. A surprisingly delightful combination. (4 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: This Irish cheddar is made from a longstanding family recipe. Throughout the 12 month maturation period the cheese undergoes a highly demanding grading regime, which results in amazing consistency throughout the year. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: This wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in Murcia region of Spain. It not only has a bold, delicious flavor, it has the intoxicating aroma of a good bottle of wine. (7.5 oz)
- Bleu d'Auvergne: This blue from southeastern France is creamier than Roquefort, owing to the fact that it is made from cow's milk rather than sheep's. Try on a slice of apple for a beautiful, healthy midday snack. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Gouda: Created using the Beemster artisan techniques, Beemster Gouda offers a great taste from the masters of Dutch cheese. Aged for 5 months, Beemster has a slightly nutty taste with a fresh floral aroma. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: Pecorino Toscano is a young 100% sheep's milk cheese, only about 40 days old when it arrives on our shores. As the cheese first hits your tongue, you detect a hint of Tuscan herbs, grass and wildflowers. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Chutney by Les Comtes de Provence: The recipe is simple, made with 54% onions, cane sugar, cider vinegar, white wine, olive oil, dried grapes, lemon juice, salt and pepper. The result is a sweet and versatile onion chutney. Charcuterie, Pates and cheeses love this preserve - especially, foie gras. (230 g)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform serving of your favorite cheese.
- Daelias Biscuits for Cheese: These biscuits will not overwhelm your cheese, but will enhance it and cause you to crave for more. Treat yourself and your guests to this unique combination of cheese and biscuits. (4 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.