- Antipasto Meat Tray: Perfect for parties or unexpected guests! This tray contains 4 ounces each of sliced prosciutto, salami, and coppa ham. With this one large pack you're all set for meat for your antipasto course. (12 oz)
- Authentic Italian Provolone: Our Provolone Piccante is produced from selected cow's milk in Italy. The flavor will transport your mind to the Italian countryside. (7.5 oz)
- Montasio DOP: Made in the Friuli_Venezia region in northeast Italy, the mountain milk from which Montasio is high in butterfat, as a result, this cheese has a richer flavor with hints of butterscotch. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Calabrese: From Calabria in southern Italy, it's a pure sheep's milk cheese with a sweet, salty flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, (2.75 oz)
- Taralli: Ideal served with all kinds of Italian cheeses, salamis and hams. (8.8 oz)
- Tapenade: this unique and delicious spread is ideal served warm with mini toasts, taralli or on toasted bread. (6.35 oz)
- Italian Olives: Small, black and full of flavor. Serve as antipasto, as a pizza topping, add to tomato sauce, or serve with meat. (6.3 oz)
- Cheese Storage Bags: These bags are made out of a unique material that allows the cheese to breathe while maintaining optimal humidity, so your cheeses will taste fresher, for longer. (Each package contains six 6.25" x 11" cheese bags)
Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.