- Blue - The only authentic Gorgonzola comes from Italy's famed Lombardy region. Delicious served the Italian way (drizzled with honey), it is a real treat. (7.5 oz)
- Nutty - Classic Exta Aged Gouda is ripened for a full 18 months to develop its nutty, caramel-like flavor. Imported from Holland. (7.5 oz)
- Smoky - Smoked Ammerlander is one of our favorite all-natural smoked cheeses. Imported from Germany, it is naturally smoked with a hard but edible orange-brown rind. (7.5 oz)
- Tangy - Our Mature Farmhouse Cheddar is a classic snacking cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Sheep - Manchego, Spain's most popular cheese, is made from 100% sheep's milk. Aged for over three months, its smooth texture and sweet taste never dissapoint. (7.5 oz)
- Goat - Dorothea is made from a recipe created by the famous Dutch chef Cas Spijkars. He spent years developing the Dorothea recipe, a remarkable Dutch goat Gouda flavored with potato skins, basil oil, and onions. Once tasted, never forgotten. (7.5 oz)
- Creamy - Camembert is France's famous white mold cheese. Like Brie, it has a superbly fresh flavor. (8 oz)
- Earthy - Swiss Gruyere has a satiny, ivory-colored body and a scattering of holes the size of a hazelnut. A traditional fondue cheese, raw-milk Gruyere can also be shredded, sliced, grated, chunked or melted. (7.5 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.