- Blue - The only authentic Gorgonzola comes from Italy's famed Lombardy region. Delicious served the Italian way (drizzled with honey), it is a real treat. (7.5 oz)
- Nutty - Classic Exta Aged Gouda is ripened for a full 18 months to develop its nutty, caramel-like flavor. Imported from Holland. (7.5 oz)
- Smoky - Smoked Ammerlander is one of our favorite all-natural smoked cheeses. Imported from Germany, it is naturally smoked with a hard but edible orange-brown rind. (7.5 oz)
- Tangy - Our Mature Farmhouse Cheddar is a classic snacking cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Sheep - Manchego, Spain's most popular cheese, is made from 100% sheep's milk. Aged for over three months, its smooth texture and sweet taste never dissapoint. (7.5 oz)
- Goat - Dorothea is made from a recipe created by the famous Dutch chef Cas Spijkars. He spent years developing the Dorothea recipe, a remarkable Dutch goat Gouda flavored with potato skins, basil oil, and onions. Once tasted, never forgotten. (7.5 oz)
- Creamy - Camembert is France's famous white mold cheese. Like Brie, it has a superbly fresh flavor. (8 oz)
- Earthy - Swiss Gruyere has a satiny, ivory-colored body and a scattering of holes the size of a hazelnut. A traditional fondue cheese, raw-milk Gruyere can also be shredded, sliced, grated, chunked or melted. (7.5 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.