- Camembert: Similar to brie, Camembert has a fluffy white mold rind and a creamy texture. (8 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: This Irish Cheddar from Wexford brings together the finest milk along with expert aging techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Walkers Shortbread Highlanders: Baked from the finest ingredients, with no artificial flavouring, colouring or preservative in sight - just as it has always been.
- Artikaas Lot 18: Artikaas is considered the classic Dutch cheese throughout Holland. This particular version is aged for 18-months, which creates a firm texture with some crystallization, a deep ochre interior, notes of toasted walnuts, and a complex brown-butter finish.
- Manchego: Spain's most famous cheese, it is firm with herbal notes. (7.5 oz)
- Bremner Wafers: Delectable crackers for cheese made in Colorado. (4 oz)
- Caramelized Walnuts from Spain: Fresh and crunchy, these Spanish walnuts (Nueces Acarameladas) are prepared simply with fresh, halved walnuts, sugar, and sunflower oil. The perfect foil to the saltiness of blue cheeses and tanginess of goat cheeses. Serve with fresh pears. Great tossed over a salad or just straight out of the container!
- Citterio Abruzzese Salami: This traditional salami has a mild and subtle seasoning: black pepper, a touch of salt and fresh garlic. It’s hand cut and crafted in the USA from a classic Italian recipe by Citterio, a family-owned company founded in Italy in 1878.
- Taralli by Mitica: Taralli is a typical product of Puglia, made from flour, oil, salt. The Mitica Classic Taralli use high quality extra virgin olive oil and white wine in their recipe to craft a snack perfect for adults and kids alike. The classic taste and crumbly texture are versatile to add to any cheese plate or charcuterie board.
- Mitica ChocoCherries: These hand-dipped dark chocolate candied cherries are made in Aragon, Spain. The Caro brothers have been making sweet creations there for three generations. Candied fruits are famous to the region of Aragon, as is the Caro family. These dye-free cherries are macerated in sugar for one month to candy them, turning them from red to white. They are then hand-dipped in rich, dark chocolate to create a wickedly delicious treat.
- Tchibo Ground Coffee: The refined taste of this premium German coffee is derived from a unique composition of only the ripest beans (8.8 oz)
- Bewley’s Pure White Tea with Cranberry: Since Charles Bewley first imported tea in 1835, Bewley's of Dublin, Ireland, have been carefully selecting leaves from the world's finest tea gardens to achieve impeccable quality and flavor. Inspired by this spirit of excellence and expertise, Bewley's Master Blender now brings us their Pure White Tea with a hint of bright and fruity cranberry.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.