The Spanish Party Spread is a tantalizing array of flavors that captures the vibrant spirit of Spain's culinary traditions. This enticing assortment showcases the rich tapestry of Spanish cuisine, renowned for its bold flavors, fresh ingredients, and communal dining experience. The Spanish Party Spread is a celebration of Spain's rich culinary heritage and a true delight for any gathering.
- Jamon Serrano: A cured Spanish ham from the famed white pig. It is salted, hung in cool conditions, and cured for fifteen months, giving it a superior and complex taste. (3.5 oz)
- Manchego: The most popular cheese in Spain. It is made in the interior of the country from 100% pasteurized sheep's milk. Aged for three months, it has a smooth texture and hints of olive oil and lemon. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: Also known as Drunken Goat, this wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in Murcia region of Spain. The fruit of the wine is nicely matched by the clean, goat milk flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Mahon: A cheddary cow's milk cheese from the Mediterranean island of Menorca in the Balearics. Aged for three to six months. (7.5 oz)
- Spanish Olives: This elegantly designed line of olives is cured the traditional and natural way with water and salt. The olives are hand harvested and processed in small batches in barrels to ensure the highest quality product. (12 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds): These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered almonds are irresistible! (4 oz)
- Chorizo by Palacios: Finally, Americans can enjoy one of the true culinary treasures of Spain! Chorizo is excellent in stews, potages, omelets, paellas, or served as part of a tapas. (7.9 oz)
- Quince Paste (Membrillo): The perfect accompaniment for Spanish cheeses - particularly Manchego. (10 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.