- Allgau Emmental: Commonly referred to as Bavarian Swiss, this is arguably the most famous cheese made in Germany. Made from pure Bavarian milk, it is high in protein and has that familiar, yet special flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Smoked Ammerlander: A smoked cheese typical of Germany. This specialty is produced near the coast of the North Sea. It is smoked over select beechwood embers, a process that lends it an edible rind and a unique flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Butterkase: Produced in Germany, this one-month-aged, semi-hard cow's milk cheese is buttery and creamy. A great partner to a refreshing pint of lager, it can also stand up to a pint of ale. Butterkase has a pungent flavor, which makes it a perfect table cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Cambozola: Cambozola, Made by Kasseri Champignon in Bavaria, this is a rich and creamy Camembert-type cheese with a bloomy white rind. Beneath its crust, one finds streaks of tangy blue. Hence its name: a marriage between Camembert and Gorgonzola! (7.5 oz)
- Mestermacher German Bread: These famed German bakers are known for their organic, all-natural breads. Crafted with whole grains, the entire line is high in fiber, low in fat, and cholesterol-free. The company has even received the Whole Grain Council's stamp of "100 % Excellent Source of Whole Grain.”
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.