Humboldt Fog Cheese
/ 15 ounce
- Made from pasteurized goat's milk.
- Photo depicts whole 15 oz. form of cheese.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Awarded 2nd and 3rd Place in the 2007 American Cheese Society Awards in the Open Category for Goat's Milk Cheeses.
INGREDIENTS: Pasteurized Cultured Goat Milk, Salt, Enzymes, and Vegetable Ash. Contains MILK.
* This label info was entered by hand from the actual product itself. We do not take responsibility for transcription errors or changes made by the manufacturer after the date we entered the data.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.