- Agour Ossau-Iraty AOP - Aged Six Months: A slightly dry texture gives way to a creamy, buttery quality, and the flavors hint at a subtle mingling of herbs and fruit, with slightly nutty undertones. Made from pasteurized sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Aged Mimolette 6 Month: Mimolette predates the reign of King Louis XIV. Its taste is gloriously sweet and tangy, owing to the high quality milk used in its manufacture. Made from pasteurized cow's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Buche de Chevre: This wonderful goat's milk cheese, from Poitou in the Loire Valley. Buche de Chevre is sharp and tangy near the rind and gets progressively richer and creamier toward the center. Made from pasteurized goat's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Saucisson Sec Aux Herbes de Provence: Naturally air-dried pork sausage. Made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. The gentle combination of spices from Provence include thyme, rosemary, and fennel. (8 oz)
- Jambon Sec by Les Trois Petits Cochons - Sliced: This sliced French-style dry cured ham is made from the rear haunches of the pig, it is carefully cured over 14 months with just enough salt to preserve it while also allowing the meat to remain tender and sweet to the taste. (3 oz)
- Morello Cherry Jam: The morello cherry belongs to the sour cherry family. In France it is mainly used for brandy and pastries. This jam makes a great addition to any gourmet breakfast. (8.11 oz)
- Olives: Imported from France, these all-natural olives are perfect for snacking. (7 oz)
- Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Cornichons are crisp, tart, pickled, baby cucumbers. Drenched in a brine of white wine vinegar, salt, pearl onions, and select spices, these tangy little pickles are zesty and delicious. (12.35 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Original Dijon Mustard: Prized by chefs and home cooks around the world, Edmond Fallot mustard is one pantry essential you don't want to be without. (7 oz)
- Organic Whole Wheat Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from France. (2.8 oz)
- French Waffle Crackers: A textured cracker perfect for propping up your favorite meats and cheeses. (1.8 oz)
- Crepe Dentelle in Chocolate: These paper-thin crepes are rolled into a flaky buttery cookie, then drenched in chocolate. (3.2 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.