- Mountain Gorgonzola: This superb blue comes from Italy's famed Lombardy region. It is mild yet tangy, creamy yet firm, with a pale interior laced with streaks of blue. Delicious served the Italian way (drizzled with honey), it is a real treat for connoisseurs. (7.5 oz)
- Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda: One of the rarest, most sought after Dutch specially-cured cheeses, aged for 18 months. (7.5 oz)
- Gruyere: This robust Swiss classic is a wonderfully versatile raw cow's milk cheese with a fruity, spicy, full flavor, and is aged for a full 10 months. (7.5 oz)
- Mature English Cheddar: Our Mature Cheddar is made from the finest milk and aged using expert techniques. Its heritage and time-tested recipe results in a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.