- Extra Aged Dutch Gouda: Gouda, when aged over 18 months, takes on a wonderful mix of savory and sweet, with a crystalline texture and butterscotch finish. Its big flavor and texture match up well with the characteristics of Cabernet. (7.5 oz)
- Piave Vecchio: This 12-month aged artisan cheese comes from Po Valley in northern Italy. It is hard with a natural rind and a sweet, salty, buttery taste. It is a wonderful cheese for snacking, and, like the Aged Gouda, has what it takes to stand up to a bold Cabernet. (7.5 oz)
- Smokey Blue: Rogue Creamery's "Oregon Blue" is the first blue cheese recipe made on the west coast and they thought it only fitting that this classic recipe become the first blue cheese ever smoked. The result is magic when paired with Cabernet! "Oregon Blue" is a classic Roquefort style blue cheese made with unpasteurized cow's milk that is cold smoked 16 hours with Oregon Hazelnut shells. (7.5 oz)
- Carrs Half-Box: Crackers that are perfect for cheese, meat, and pate. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.