- Brownwood Farms Famous Kream® Mustard: (USA) Sweet, hot, creamy and delicious, Famous Kream® Mustard has been adding zing to recipes for generations. (10 oz)
- Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard: (France) An authentic artisanal Dijon mustard imported from France. (7 oz)
- Irish Mustard by Filligans: (Ireland) This delicious, high-quality mustard is hand-made in small batches and available in five delicious varieties. (6 oz)
- Kuhne Mustard: (Germany) Kuhne's mustard is the perfect pairing with all German sausages such as knackwurst, bratwurst and kielbasa. (8.4 oz)
- Kozliks Canadian Mustard: (Canada) Since 1948, Anton Kozlik has been producing exceptional mustard for flavoring dishes of all types, from sandwiches to sauces to gourmet entrees. You might be surprised to find out that Canada grows over 90% of the world's mustard supply, along with having the world's oldest and largest mustard mill. Kozlik's has been using this incredibly fresh source of raw mustard to craft their exceptional blends. (8.5 oz)
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.