- Grana Padano 12 Month: From northern Italy, this hard cheese is excellent for snacking or grating. We love it with grapes and pears. (7.5 oz)
- Australian Cheddar: This mellow Cheddar makes for the perfect snack or sandwich and pairs pleasantly with fruity red wines and sparkling white wines. Shred and top soups, salads and pasta dishes (7.5 oz)
- Buttermilk Blue: This award-winning, creamy blue cheese is made in Wisconsin from mostly Jersey cow's milk. Its rich, buttermilk flavor makes this a great cheese for salads or for snacking. (7.5 oz)
- Dutch Gouda: Created using artisan techniques, this Red Wax Gouda offers a great taste from the masters of Dutch cheese. Its slightly nutty taste and fresh floral aroma make it a popular addition to the snacking board. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: A similar cheese to brie, Camembert is formed into smaller wheels and may have a slightly more robust flavor than its larger cousin. Firm when chilled or runny at room temperature, there are many ways to enjoy this wonderful cheese-- with bread, fruit, or nuts. (8.8 oz)
- Flavored Chevre: Creamy and rich, as a goat cheese should be, this famous cheese is aged for only a few weeks, so it is firm enough to slice but creamy enough to spread. (4 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Mini Toast Crackers: These cute crackers make this basket even easier to enjoy and share. (2.75 oz)
Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet shipper box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.